Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Getting into Gear

Today was my first day that I had the opportunity to go and observe the technology team that I am working with this year. Although it was only the 3rd day of school, I wanted to see how the teachers work with their students. I also wanted to get ideas for what we could do for the next few weeks. After I walked out of the last classroom, I was fired up with how we could integrate technology for that year. My team's experience ranges from beginner to advanced so that is going to be a good opportunity for me to find something on their comfort level. I do have to brag on my technology team this year! Each one of us brings something unique to the table so it is always interesting when we discuss various ways of how we want to work with our campus. I am thankful for my team because one person's strength might another's weakness so we are constantly building each other up! Today was one of the best days I have had at work in quite a long time! It felt really awesome sharing ideas (both directions!) with teachers about our goals for the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment