Wednesday, April 1, 2015

1st Try at Green Screening

A few weeks ago, one of my teachers told me that they had wanted to do something with green screening. After talking with them for a few minutes they said they were working with "first" "second" "third" "next" "last" etc. She had told me that they wanted to have a "kitchen set" where students would explain the procedures for making mud pie. I let her know right away that I had no idea how to green screen BUT I would reach out to someone who did know! Sure enough, another Digital Learning Coach from another campus came and helped us set up. Long story short, it wasnt as painful as imagined! We literally just shot the video, put it in an app and made a few tweaks. I know the students enjoyed it! Our hope is to share it with another campus and have them leave feedback by asking questions and suggestions! I am glad that both of us were able to try something new and take a risk! It sure paid off!!






Here is a link to the video:



No comments:

Post a Comment