Friday, January 15, 2016

Land formations + Thinglink in 3rd Grade Science

I am so proud of my 3rd Grade Team! They put a Science project together AND ran it all without me! (I was off campus for training!) Anyways, we decided to take it really slow so that instruction could be maximized. To begin, the teacher placed images of different land formations in a Google Doc and turned it into a QR code so that students could scan and pull from. Once it was scanned, students were able to download the image and put into Pic Collage and label them. The next they logged into Thinglink and were able to "tag" the images and compare them to the other land forms. Students had such a blast doing this! I am including an example (partially done- we are continuing this into next week so I will post more when we are finished.)


No comments:

Post a Comment